FAHAD A KUBAIDAN
Dr. Fahad AlKubaidan
Chair Department of Imaging
Speciality: Consultant Radiology – Musculoskeletal (MSK) Imaging
● 22 years of experience.
● Long experience in reporting and interpreting medical imaging modalities of all radiology specialties particularly in MSK imaging.
● Can perform MSK procedures such as diagnostic and therapeutic joint injections.
● Long experience in medical education and residency training programs.
● Long experience in health care administration.
● Musculoskeletal Imaging Fellowship, Vancouver General Hospital (VGH) and University of British Columbia (UBC), Canada, 2006/2007.
● Saudi Board of Radiology/Saudi Specialty Certificate in Radiology (SSCR), 2005.
● Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), King Saud University, 2000.
● More than 17 scientific publications published in international journals.
● Best teacher award in MNGHA, 2009-2010.
● Establishment of the Musculoskeletal Imaging Section in MNGHA, 2013.
● Deputy Director of the Residency Training Program, MNGHA, 2007.
● Director of the Residency Training Program, MNGHA, 2008.
● Section Head, Musculoskeletal Imaging Section in MNGHA, 2013.
● Deputy Chairman, Operations, MNGHA, 2014.
● Chairman of the Total Quality Management (TQM) (2015-2017).
● Medical Director of the Imaging Department, AHMC, 2018.
● Chief Medical Officer (CMO), AHMC, 2021.