Dr. Khalid Aljohani
Speciality: Interventional Cardiologist
Years of Experience: 7 Credentials & Certifications:
● ABIM (American Board of Internal Medicine) in Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional cardiology.
● Royal College of Physician of Canada in Internal medicine and Cardiology.
● Treating all common cardiac diseases and acute coronary syndrome and angina.
● Complex coronary intervention and opening chronically occluded vessels.
● Peripheral intervention and TAVI (Changing valve without surgery)
Achievements & Awards:
● Dean list at College of Medicine KSU
● Certificate of appreciation from Mcgill University
● Resident teacher of the year Mcgill University
● Chief Fellows at Montreal Heart institute