Dr. Mohamed Mustafa
Speciality: Consultant Radiologist
● Served as Consultant radiologist at Dr Sulaiman Al Habib Medical group, Arryan hospital, Riyadh, in 2013 till 2021.
● Served as consultant radiologist at King Khaled Hospital, Hail, in 2010 till 2013.
● Served as specialist in radiology at MOH , Cairo, Egypt from 1999 till 2010.
● Appointed as Head of imaging department at King Khaled Hospital, MOH, Hail in 2010-2013.
● Appointed as Head of imaging department at Dr Sulaiman Al Habib Medial group, Arryan hospital, Riyadh in 2015 -2021.
● Appointed as lecturer in residency training programme in HMG medical academy in 2018-2021.
● Completed residency training programme at HCO hospitals, Cairo , Egypt, from 1994 till 1997.
● Obtained his Bachelor’s degree in medicine from Ain Shams University , Cairo, 1990.
● Obtained his Master degree of diagnostic imaging from Ain Shams University, Cairo, 1997.
● Obtained his MD degree of diagnostic imaging from Al Azhar University, Cairo, 2004.