Dr. Nadir Khir
Chair Department of Internal Medicine
Speciality: Consultant Endocrinology
● 16 years of experience.
● Chair, Department of Internal Medicine, Aldara Hospital & Medical Center
● Adjunct Assistant Professor, Medical School, AL Faisal University.
● American Board of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
● American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
● American Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasound (ECNU)
● American Society of Hypertension, Hypertension Specialist (HS)
● International Society for Clinical Densitometry- Osteoporosis (CCD)
● Recipient of the 2014 Future Leaders Advancing Research in Endocrinology (FLARE) Workshop Award, American Endocrine Society.
● Recipient of the 2013 Association of American Medical Colleges Minority Faculty Career Development Award.
● Recipient of the 2013 American Endocrine Society’s Minority Mentoring and Poster Award.
● Recipient of the 2008 Partners in Excellence Award Volunteer services, from Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.