Dr. Salwa Masood
Speciality: Diagnostic Radiology
● Joined Aldara in 2018 as a specialist in radiology, bringing more than five years of experience in diagnostic radiology, ranging from X- rays, ultrasound and CT scans to MRI and stereo tactic biopsies. Prior to this, Dr. Salwa served as specialist in radiology at Saad Specialist Hospital.
● Completed residency training program in Egypt.
● Experienced working in Saudi Arabia’s major hospitals, including Security Forces Hospital and the Mouwasat Hospital in the Eastern Region.
● Master’s Degree in diagnostic radiology from Ain Shams Medical School.
● FRCR 1 and 2.
● Bachelor’s Degree with honors in Medicine and Surgery.
● Researches in CT perfusion in the assessment of pancreatic tumors, Occupational hazards in Cairo and Lupus nephritis prevalence at Ain shams hospitals in association with Maryland University.
● Research and thesis writing from the AUC Cairo, Egypt.
● Has a passion for teaching and has been involved in medical education throughout her career. She is currently an Assistant Lecturer at Ain Shams University.