Dr. Tarek Hamido
● Worked as the head of the MRI and CT Scanning Department Dr. Fakeeh Hospital, in Jeddah for 21 years.
● Adjunct professor in Al-Faisal university, Riyadh.
● Master’s degree and a Medical Doctorate degree via internship program (Germany and Egypt) with a fellowship in Klinikum Steglitz, West Berlin, Germany.
● As a part of continued update, he has a visiting fellowship of Radiology in California university.
● As a member of the European Society of Radiology, writings on advanced topics of imaging have been widely published.
● Dr. Hamido achieved JCIA 6 times.