The information provided by Aldara Medical Corporation (AMC) on this site or by any links to
this site is for
informational & educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as a recommendation for
a specific treatment
plan, product, course of action or medical or healthcare provider.
AMC’s website does not provide specific medical advice and does not endorse any medical or professional service obtained through information provided on this site or any links to this site.
Use of AMC’s website does not replace medical consultations with a qualified health or medical professional to meet the health and medical needs of you or a loved one.
You exercise your judgment when purchasing any product or selecting a physician through any site or service linked to this website. In addition, while AMC frequently updates its contents, medical information changes rapidly and therefore, some information may be out of date, and/or contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- 4. Links. AMC’s website may contain links to or advertisements for web sites operated by other parties. The links or advertisements are provided for your convenience only. Neither we nor our suppliers control such websites, and we are not responsible for the content and performance of these sites or your transactions with them. Our inclusion of links to or advertisements for such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
- 6. The Information on this Site is Provided “As Is”. We and our suppliers make no representations or endorsement about the suitability for any purpose of products and services available through this Service. We and our suppliers do not guarantee the timeliness, validity, completeness or accuracy of information made available to you for any purpose. We and our suppliers disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with regard to the products, services and information contained on or made available through this Service, including but not limited to the availability of this Service, lack of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties, or any failure to provide the service. Although our suppliers or we may update the content on this Service from time to time, please note that medical information changes rapidly. Therefore, some of the information may be out of date and/or may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- 7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AMC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing HealthCentral.com using your service account.
- 8. Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability. You agree that neither AMC nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers or suppliers shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of Aldaramed.com. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against AMC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers or suppliers (including but not limited to claims based upon the negligence of AMC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers or suppliers) for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of Aldaramed.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, the total liability of Aldaramed.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers and suppliers, if any, for losses or damages shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event, shall AMC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers or suppliers be liable to you for any losses or damages other than the amount referred to above. All other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive arising from any use of the information or other parts of Aldaramed.com are hereby excluded even if AMC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Neither AMC, nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to or your inability to access the site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of AMC or of any vendor providing software or services support.
- 9. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 8 (Indemnification) and 9 (Waiver, Release, and Limitation of Liability) are for the benefit of AMC and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and information providers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- 10. User Representations. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use AMC in accordance with this Agreement. You agree to be financially responsible for your use of Aldaramed.com (as well as for the use of your account by others, including minors living with you) and to comply with your responsibilities and obligations as stated in this Agreement.
- 11. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between AMC and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations under this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to AMC must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. AMC failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. AMC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Notice. AMC may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail,
a general notice on
Aldaramed.com or by written communication delivered by to your address on record in AMC
account information if any. You
may give notice to AMC at any time by letter delivered by mail to the following address:
Aldara Medical Corporation
Attn: Chief Executive Officer
PO BOX 1105, RIYADH 11431
KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
- 13. Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and in the event, any provision hereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.